British made Hutton Garden Products are renowned for being functional, robust and because they are all produced from softwood they won’t cost the earth.
Melrose Dining Set
Winner of the Garden Industry Manufacturers Association (GIMA) Award is our Hutton Melrose Dining Set, it has a unique and distinctive design and is manufactured using joinery grade timber with a *nominal thickness of 75mm. The tables’ generous proportions can accommodate 8 people with ease and the benches are constructed with splayed legs giving them excellent stability. The suggested retail price will amaze consumers making this Premium Quality product an outstanding value for money purchase.
*Nominal sizes of softwood shown are before the material has been profiled to section.
The following points come as standard:-
- Designed & Manufactured in our Gloucestershire factories.
- All Hutton products are hand-crafted from sustainably sourced softwood.
- Pressure treated using Next generation TANALITH wood preservative which provides a 15 year TREAT-RIGHT performance warranty against wood decay and insect attack (terms and conditions apply).
- All products are constructed using larger than standard dimensions of timber to deliver robust performance.
- Easy to follow instructions for self-assembly.
Please note due to the dimensions of the softwood used in this product it can develop hairline cracks called ‘shakes’, these are a natural occurrence which will not affect the performance or durability of the product. These effects can be minimised by coating the surfaces with a suitable water-repellent coating which should be applied to the dry timbers following the relevant manufacturer’s guidelines. Alternatively, the appearance of any shakes can be rectified by applying a proprietary wood glue to the ‘shake’ and once dry this can be sanded to a smooth finish.