British made Hutton Garden Products are renowned for being functional, robust and because they are all produced from softwood they won’t cost the earth.
Ark Smallholder – Raised
Our Hutton Raised Ark Smallholder is both functional and versatile, an ideal dwelling for a flock of up to 8 domestic fowl or a variety of smaller domestic pets. Designed with a house and run in one unit allows animals to use the full footprint of the ark, an enclosed area (incorporating a raised removable perch for birds) enables livestock to shelter from the elements. A drop down sliding door gives you the option to either enclose the area for cleaning, which is accessible via a large lift-up door, fitted with ‘hot-dipped’ galvanised fixings for long lasting performance this high-quality product gives you the confidence to house and protect your brood overnight.
The following points come as standard:-
- Designed & Manufactured in our Gloucestershire factories.
- All Hutton products are hand-crafted from sustainably sourced softwood.
- Pressure treated using Next generation TANALITH E wood preservative which provides a 15 year TREATED-RIGHT performance warranty against wood decay and insect attack (terms and conditions apply).
- All products are constructed using larger than standard dimensions of timber to deliver robust performance.
- Easy to follow instructions for self-assembly.
Please note that pressure treatment is designed to prevent wood decay and insect attack to give softwood construction and landscaping timber products an extended and low maintenance service life. The treatment is not intended to perform as a waterproofing agent.
Products with pressure treated claddings should be painted with a proprietary water repellent coating which should be applied to the dry external timbers following the relevant manufacturer’s guidelines.