British made Hutton Garden Products are renowned for being functional, robust and because they are all produced from softwood they won’t cost the earth.
Our attractive triangular Hutton Duck House is the perfect homestead and will accommodate up to 6 birds with ease, a side door allows access for cleaning and collection, a ramp and an easy close slot down door all add to this very functional item. Fitted with hot-dipped galvanised fixings for lasting durability and manufactured with the same grade and nominal thickness cladding as we use in our high-quality Hutton Sheds this product represents excellent value for money.
The following points come as standard:-
- Designed & Manufactured in our Gloucestershire factories.
- All Hutton products are hand-crafted from sustainably sourced softwood.
- Pressure treated using Next generation TANALITH wood preservative which provides a 15 year TREAT-RIGHT performance warranty against wood decay and insect attack (terms and conditions apply).
- All products are constructed using larger than standard dimensions of timber to deliver robust performance.
- Easy to follow instructions for self-assembly.
Please note that pressure treatment is designed to prevent wood decay and insect attack to give softwood construction and landscaping timber products an extended and low maintenance service life. The treatment is not intended to perform as a waterproofing agent.
Products with pressure treated claddings should be painted with a proprietary water repellent coating which should be applied to the dry external timbers following the relevant manufacturer’s guidelines.