British made Hutton Garden Products are renowned for being functional, robust and because they are all produced from softwood they won’t cost the earth.
The dovecote has been in existence since medieval times, our Hutton Dovecote is an example of this historic tradition and has been perfectly adapted for our feathered friends. With around 30 species of this bird type nesting as early as March this stunning expertly crafted hexagonal two-tiered dovecote will house six pair of birds, incorporating extended landing perches and a slate effect roof with a ‘hand-finished’ finial this Premium Quality product will stand pride of place in many a garden environment.
The following points come as standard:-
- Designed & Manufactured in our Gloucestershire factories.
- All Hutton products are hand-crafted from sustainably sourced softwood.
- Pressure treated using Next generation TANALITH wood preservative which provides a 15 year TREAT-RIGHT performance warranty against wood decay and insect attack (terms and conditions apply).
- All products are constructed using larger than standard dimensions of timber to deliver robust performance.
- Easy to follow instructions for self-assembly.