British made Hutton Garden Products are renowned for being functional, robust and because they are all produced from softwood they won’t cost the earth.
For all your storage needs the Hutton Pent Shed is a perfect choice. The addition of a window allows natural light in and with a sloping roof from front to back the shed can be located near a fence or wall giving you that all important extra space in the garden. Also included is all ironmongery as shown in the image below.
Manufactured with 19mm *nominal size cladding with an extended rebate it is solid and sturdy in design, making the Pent Shed another excellent value for money purchase from the Hutton range.
The floor and roof sections are produced using 25mm *nominal size tongue & groove boards which are normally associated with more expensive timber buildings.
*Nominal sizes of softwood shown are before the material has been profiled to section.
The following points come as standard:-
- Designed & Manufactured in our Gloucestershire factories.
- All Hutton products are hand-crafted from sustainably sourced softwood.
- Pressure treated using Next generation TANALITH wood preservative which provides a 15 year TREAT-RIGHT performance warranty against wood decay and insect attack (terms and conditions apply).
- All products are constructed using larger than standard dimensions of timber to deliver robust performance.
- Easy to follow instructions for self-assembly.
- All sheds come complete with a perspex window.
Please note: pressure treatment is designed to prevent wood decay and insect attack to give softwood construction and landscaping timber products an extended and low maintenance service life. The treatment is not intended to perform as a waterproofing agent.
Products with pressure treated claddings should be painted with a proprietary water repellent coating which should be applied to the dry external timbers following the relevant manufacturer’s instructions.