British made Hutton Garden Products are renowned for being functional, robust and because they are all produced from softwood they won’t cost the earth.
Security Apex Shed
Due to a demand in keeping your garden items protected from unwanted guests our Premium Quality 8’ x 6’ Hutton Security Shed is a customer requested item and has been added to our wide range of Hutton Garden and Landscaping products.
Featuring a **continuous hinge over the full length of the door has proved to be one of the most secure measures in reducing the risk of unauthorised access to your belongings. Additional security elements include a high-quality 6 pin barrel throw lock mechanism (supplied with 5 spare keys) and a narrow Perspex window which adds important safe guards to the Hutton Security Apex Shed. This shed can be ordered with no window if preferred.
The shed itself is produced using 19mm *nominal size shiplap, the roof and floor sections are made using 25mm *nominal size tongue & groove to maximise strength and durability, these dimensions of timber are normally only found in “premium priced” timber buildings and make this extremely sturdy product the perfect choice for the security conscious.
**Our research has shown that this added prevention is not found on many wooden security sheds in the marketplace today.
*Nominal sizes of softwood shown are before the material has been profiled to section.
The following points come as standard:-
- Designed & Manufactured in our Gloucestershire factories.
- All Hutton products are hand-crafted from sustainably sourced softwood.
- Pressure treated using Next generation TANALITH wood preservative which provides a 15 year TREAT-RIGHT performance warranty against wood decay and insect attack (terms and conditions apply).
- All products are constructed using larger than standard dimensions of timber to deliver robust performance.
- Easy to follow instructions for self-assembly.
- All sheds come complete with a perspex window.
Please note: pressure treatment is designed to prevent wood decay and insect attack to give softwood construction and landscaping timber products an extended and low maintenance service life. The treatment is not intended to perform as a waterproofing agent.
Products with pressure treated claddings should be painted with a proprietary water repellent coating which should be applied to the dry external timbers following the relevant manufacturer’s instructions.