British made Hutton Garden Products are renowned for being functional, robust and because they are all produced from softwood they won’t cost the earth.
A garden structure with a difference is our very attractive Hutton Herefordshire Arbour. The design and dimensions give it a distinctive look of originality, being more squat in stature and with a wider seating area, this robust Premium Quality hand-finished product would be a ‘stand-out’ feature in any garden setting.
The following points come as standard:-
- Designed & Manufactured in our Gloucestershire factories.
- All Hutton products are hand-crafted from sustainably sourced softwood.
- Pressure treated using Next generation TANALITH E wood preservative which provides a 15 year TREATED-RIGHT performance warranty against wood decay and insect attack (terms and conditions apply).
- All products are constructed using larger than standard dimensions of timber to deliver robust performance.
- Easy to follow instructions for self-assembly.
Adding Colour to the Hutton Range
Painting a Hutton Arbour with Thorndown Wood Paint not only protects the timber from the damaging effects of UV and weather but can instantly create a stunning centrepiece to be admired.