British made Hutton Garden Products are renowned for being functional, robust and because they are all produced from softwood they won’t cost the earth.
Our flat packed Hutton Chicken House will have you collecting eggs in no time, accommodating up to 12 chickens and manufactured with the same grade and nominal thickness cladding as we use in our high-quality Hutton Sheds. The nesting box includes a raised perch for the birds comfort and well-being with a drop down opening to the side for ease of collection, also a door to the front allows access for cleaning. Hot-dipped galvanized fixings add an extra level of durability to this product making this item the perfect choice.
The following points come as standard:-
- Designed & Manufactured in our Gloucestershire factories.
- All Hutton products are hand-crafted from sustainably sourced softwood.
- Pressure treated using Next generation TANALITH E wood preservative which provides a 15 year TREATED-RIGHT performance warranty against wood decay and insect attack (terms and conditions apply).
- All products are constructed using larger than standard dimensions of timber to deliver robust performance.
- Easy to follow instructions for self-assembly.
Please note that pressure treatment is designed to prevent fungal decay and insect attack to give softwood construction and landscaping timber products an extended and low maintenance service life. The treatment is not intended to perform as a waterproofing agent.
Products with pressure treated claddings should be painted with a proprietary water repellent coating which should be applied to the dry external timbers following the relevant manufacturer’s guidelines.