British made Hutton Garden Products are renowned for being functional, robust and because they are all produced from softwood they won’t cost the earth.
Pent Dog Kennel
Spoil man’s best friend and protect them from the elements with our Hutton Pent Dog Kennel, designed with a raised floor using exterior grade 12mm plywood and a felt covered pent style roof. The walls to all sides are constructed using the same grade and nominal thickness cladding as we use in our high-quality Hutton Sheds ensuring this product delivers exceptional weather-resistant durability and makes this kennel both functional and robust.
The following points come as standard:-
- Designed & Manufactured in our Gloucestershire factories.
- All Hutton products are hand-crafted from sustainably sourced softwood.
- Pressure treated using Next generation TANALITH wood preservative which provides a 15 year TREAT-RIGHT performance warranty against wood decay and insect attack (terms and conditions apply).
- All products are constructed using larger than standard dimensions of timber to deliver robust performance.
- Easy to follow instructions for self-assembly.
Please note that pressure treatment is designed to prevent wood decay and insect attack to give softwood construction and landscaping timber products an extended and low maintenance service life. The treatment is not intended to perform as a waterproofing agent.
Products with pressure treated claddings should be painted with a proprietary water repellent coating which should be applied to the dry external timbers following the relevant manufacturer’s guidelines.