British made Hutton Garden Products are renowned for being functional, robust and because they are all produced from softwood they won’t cost the earth.
Rabbit Hutch with Run
The perfect habitat for rabbits or guinea pigs is our Hutton Rabbit Hutch with Run, designed with a generous living space for one or two of your favourite furry friends. Incorporating a purpose built bedding area with a resting compartment on the upper level and an enclosed open air run below, added to which a combination of access points with ‘hot-dipped galvanised fixings for added durability allow for hands-on interaction and ease of cleaning. This two-tier space saving “high-quality” product is a great way to house your pets.
The following points come as standard:-
- Designed & Manufactured in our Gloucestershire factories.
- All Hutton products are hand-crafted from sustainably sourced softwood.
- Pressure treated using Next generation TANALITH E wood preservative which provides a 15 year TREATED-RIGHT performance warranty against wood decay and insect attack (terms and conditions apply).
- All products are constructed using larger than standard dimensions of timber to deliver robust performance.
- Easy to follow instructions for self-assembly.
Please note that pressure treatment is designed to prevent wood decay and insect attack to give softwood construction and landscaping timber products an extended and low maintenance service life. The treatment is not intended to perform as a waterproofing agent.
Products with pressure treated claddings should be painted with a proprietary water repellent coating which should be applied to the dry external timbers following the relevant manufacturer’s guidelines.